The reredos is a memorial to Dr. Cartwright Smyth (the first vicar 1868-1890). Only one of the three windows is stained glass, depicting St.George and St. Alban, and is in memory of Henry Frederick Snowden who was killed on the Somme in 1916 aged 32. On the square pillar is a fine brass dated 1911 which refers to the dedication of the church in 1868 and the part played by the Beckett Dennison family in the founding of the church. The cathedra, or bishop’s chair, dates from 1880.
The Chapel was renamed for St. Oswald when St. Oswald’s Church in Meanwood was closed in July 2002. The glazing to separate it from the main church was installed during the reordering of 2011, providing an intimate space for services attended by small congregations.